Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pause a moment..

OK - this is not a political blog nor does it preach any religion or dictate how lives should be lived. Indeed if we had a message to peddle then it would be based on 'live and let live' (which by the way is the name of one of my local hostelries - spooky!)

But I read something today in the renowned 'Thunderer' that I feel worthy of mention. I recommend you read it, take a moment, reflect and then read it again.....its a quote from Victor Frankl an Auschwitz survivor.

" Happiness cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended  side effect of one's personal dedication to a cause greater than ones-self or as the by product of ones surrender to a person other than ones-self"

I urge you......take a moment, reflect and then read it again.

Viktor - a good old boy .....

No comments:

Post a Comment